Introducing Guenther Oka
- Age 22
- Residence Orlando, FL
- Hometown Orlando, FL
- Sponsors Axis Wake, O'Neill, Red Bull, Liquid Force
- Number of years riding behind a Malibu One, and many more to come.
- Current boat 2021 Axis A24
- Boat speed 22.6 MPH
- Line Length 75 feet
- Stance Goofy
- Best Career Moment Winning X-Games Real Wake in 2018 was Huge! There was so much time and effort put into making it all happen. When I found out the work had paid off, there was no better feeling.
- Favorite trick Anything wrapped up!
- An ideal day in your Axis consists of Full tank of gas, a group of friends, glassy water, and all the surfers, boards, and foils we can carry.
- Fun fact that most people do not know about you I am an only child, and I grew up snow skiing...instead of snowboarding
- Tell us about your plans for this coming year I'm really looking forward to filming some videos and trying to get more people involved with the sport! The rider experiences have been a blast as well as given us the opportunity to travel the country and meet tons of new riders.
- Hobbies Surfing, foiling, flying my drone for the homies
- Instagram username @guentheroka
Welcome to the Axis Team
Welcome to the Axis TeamGuenther Oka X Axis Wake Research 2021 A24
We are excited to welcome pro wakeboarder Guenther Oka to the Axis team. From his numerous achievements as a 4x world champion and X Games gold medalist, we couldn’t be more excited to work with an all-around great individual and athlete.
Ready to Go All Out?
Contact your local dealer to schedule your on-the-water demo & join the Axis Wake Movement. You’ll be glad you did.